Thursday, October 6, 2011

Pathfinder Takes New York

I mean to resume blogging about wuxia movies and other subjects once I catch up, although there will be a change in venue--about which more in a few weeks. Until then I'm up to my eyes in several writing projects and preparation for a few public events, one of which requires a bit of homework.

Until then, here's the pressing news:

Join us at two of the area’s finest game stores where Pathfinder Tales author Dave Gross runs a short game using the Beginner Box rules.

Thursday, October 13 at 6:00 pm
Twenty Sided Store
362 Grand St
Brooklyn NY, 11211

Friday, October 14 at 6:00 pm
Ravenblood
1163 Old Country Rd
Plainview NY, 11803

At the New York Comic Con, pick up your free copy of Prince of Wolves, Winter Witch, or Master of Devils. Dave will be on hand to chat and autograph books.

Saturday, October 15 from 1:00-2:00 pm
New York Comic Con
Diamond Book Distribution Booth

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    Apologies for the off-topic comment, but I couldn't find a contact email for you.

    I've recently put out an ebook of my writing, called 'The New Death and others'. It's mostly short stories, with some obvious gamer-interest material. For example I have a story inspired by OD&D elves, as well as poems which retell Robert E Howard's King Kull story 'The Mirrors of Tuzun Thune' and HP Lovecraft's 'Under the Pyramids'.

    I was wondering if you'd be interested in doing a review on your blog.

    If so, please let me know your email, and what file format is easiest for you, and I'll send you a free copy. You can email me (news@apolitical.info) or reply to this thread.

    You can download samples from the ebook's pages on Amazon and Smashwords:

    http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005Q8Q8DY (kindle only)

    http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/92126 (variety of formats including plain text and pdf)

    I'll also link to your review from my blog.

    Yours,
    James.

    ReplyDelete