Wednesday, June 15, 2011

PaizoCon 2011


PaizoCon 2011 was a blast, even after an exhausting three-week marathon at the Seattle International Film Festival, itself a blast, but probably my last such visit while I live so far away as to require lodgings.

Notable highlights included catching up with old friends (some of them met only at last year's convention), a visit to the Science Fiction Museum (sadly bereft of its original installation, but the Avatar and Battlestar Galactica exhibits were neat), many fun bar conversations, and a couple of readings of Master of Devils.

The readings were especially fun, since they helped me shake off the rust of not doing public readings for a few years before Prince of Wolves. I look forward to reading more at Gen Con. I'm told the readings have been recorded and okayed for an upcoming podcast. I'll link to it when I learn details.

Tomorrow, watch this space for an excellent guest post by another of my Pathfinder Tales colleagues. You won't want to miss it.

Golem image copyright (c) Paizo Publishing.

2 comments: